Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. IRCTC inviting applications for the positions of Executive/Senior Executive. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 14th June, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Executive/Senior Executive – 05 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Education Qualification :
Applications are invited from the employees of different Zonal Railways/Railway Board for the posts of Executive (E-O)/Sr. Executive (E-1) at IT Centre/New Delhi in IRCTC on usual terms of deputation for a period of three years.
1. Name of the post: Executive (E-O)/Sr. Executive (E-l)/ (IT) No: of posts 05 (Five)
2. Place of Posting: Internet Ticketing Centre/New Delhi Scale of pay;- As per the DPE guidelines, Central Government employees, on their selection for deputation would be eligible to draw their pay, perks and allowance Of their parent cadre only along with prescribed deputation allowance. Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of basic pay of opted for Medical facilities of IRCTC& reimbursement of expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment Allowance – 7% of the basic pay. Lease/HRA at prescribed rate etc.
3. Eligibility criteria:- Officials holding analogous posts on regular basis in the revised CDA scale of Rs with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 Level-6 (7th CPC) OR GP Rs.4600/Level-7 (7th CPC). Candidate should be regular graduate in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Software Engineering or Masters in Computer Application/Master of (Computer Science Engg. or Computer Science) from UGC/AICTE recognized university/institutions. Candidate must be below 55 years of age.
4. Experience:- Candidate should have at least I year of post qualification experience of Testing on Website/MobiIe App, MS-Office with knowledge of Java, Database, SQL, alongwith a minimum I year of experience in Commercial / Operations Departments of Indian Railways in the Pay Scale of Level-6 (GP- 4200) or Pay scale of Level-7 (GP-4600)
Candidate must be below 55 years of age.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, Corporation office, 12th floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110 001
Selection Procedure :
1. As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No. 2017/E(o)II dated 25.05.2017
2. Selection will Be Based On Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned vacancy in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidate’s alongwith Vigilance/D&AR clearance and APAR of last 03 years to Corporate Office/lRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as to reach us by 14.06.2021