In the event that you have a Voter ID card and are moving to another state, you should change the location on the card. There is an arrangement to do likewise and here we furnish you with the means.
Step by step instructions to exchange Voter ID starting with one state then onto the next
On the off chance that you have a Voter ID card and are moving to another state, you should change the location on the card. There is an arrangement to do likewise and here we furnish you with the means.
Let us initially start with the reasons why you would need to change the location on your Voter ID.
On the off chance that you have moved starting with one get together voting demographic then onto the next, you should refresh the location on your Voter ID.
Your name must be exchanged from the constituent move of your old voting public to the appointive move of the upgraded one.
Rather than applying for another Voter ID, you can refresh the location.
The system to refresh address:
- The ECI has given both an online just as disconnected strategy to refresh your location.
- Visit the national Voters Service Portal (https://www.nvsp.in)
- Snap on Correction of sections in appointive roll
- Snap on Form 8 on the page
- You will be coordinated to the page where you can demand for rectification.
- Enter subtleties in the structure
- Here enter your state/parliamentary voting demographic/gathering
- Enter name sex, age, part number of discretionary roll and sequential number
- Give subtleties of family including name of dad/mother/spouse
- Enter total location
- Give Voter ID subtleties
- Transfer records, for example, most recent photo, legitimate ID verification and address evidence
- Presently picked the subtleties that should be revised/refreshed
- Enter the spot you are making demand from
- Notice the date on which solicitation to address the subtleties is being made
- Give your contact data
- Confirm the data and snap on submit
- Get a Form 8 from Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the voting demographic or download it from National Voters Service Portal.
- Fill “Structure 8” appropriately and connect pertinent records
- Present the structure face to face at the concerned Electoral Registration Officer/Assistant Electoral Registration Officer. One can send the structure by post routed to him.
Records expected to make adjustments:
- Two passport size photoEvidence of Address
- Bank/post Office Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Salary Tax Return
- Most recent Rent Agreement
- Most recent Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Telephone, Rent Agreement and so on)
- Evidence of Age
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Duplicate of Voter ID Card (Both Sides)