One of the most popular Prime Ministers in India to date Narendra Modi is serving his second terms as the PM in the country. What is equally famous is his “Mann Ki Baat” that he shares time to time with the people in the nation through different communication platforms such as Television, Radio or Internet. But have you ever thought of contacting the Prime Minister to tell him your “Mann Ki Baat”?
Earlier, it was not easy to contact the Prime Minister directly, but Mr Modi has made it quite easy with the use of technology. The PMO runs many online and offline portals to directly contact the Prime Minister for complaints, suggestions and grievance redressal. However, not everyone is aware of the different means to contact the Prime Minister. Therefore, we have listed ten different ways through which one can contact the PM directly in India:
- Through the official website of PMO – www.pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-hon’ble-pm. You can register yourself at the link to login to interact with the PM.
- Filing an RTI – one can file an RTI under the Right to Information Act 2005, by filling a form online or offline along with a fee of Rs.10 in cash or a demand draft in favor of the ‘Section officer, PMO’. Visit the PMO India, RTI page for more information.
- Written Correspondence
– you can write a letter to the PM and send it through post on – South Block,
Phone number: – 011-23014547
- Online – register yourself on Mygov.nic.in . To elaborate upon your grievance or contact PMO visit http:/Pgportal.gov/pmocitizen/grievancepmo/aspx
- Through Mobile Applications – By downloading NaMo app or PMO app you can get news and updates about the works of Modi Government and read his blogs as well. Both the apps have been developed suited for Windows, iOs, and Android systems.
- Through Fax – By sending fax at 0091-11-23019545 or 0091-11-2301685, one can share their views, suggestions and queries with the PMO.
- Through E-mail – You can write the mails at Narendramodi1234@gmail.com to reach the Prime Minister.
- Through Youtube – go to the Youtube channel of PMO and click the option, ‘SEND MESSAGE’ to reach your question to the PM.
- Through Social Media – you can contact Shri Narendra Modi by visiting (http:/twitter.com/pmoindia) on Twitter while you can send your question on fb.com/pmoindia on Facebook.
- Other websites –
Linkedin – https: //in.linkedin.com/in/narendramodi
Google plus- plus.google.com/+NarendraModi