The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of several Junior Clerks.
As many as 19 vacancies will be filled up during this recruitment drive. Interested candidates will have to apply latest by January 20, 2022.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 details
- Online Registration: 20.12.2021-20.01.2022
- Online Payment of Examination Fees: 20.12.2021-20.01.2022
- Submission of Online Application Form: 20.12.2021: 29.01.2022
OSSC Junior Clerk vacancy 2022 details
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Age Limits
- The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer skills are eligible to apply for the post.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Examination Fee
- The candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs 200. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/UPI/other available payment methods linked with the online application form. Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token successful payment of required examination fee for future reference.
- Applications without payment of examination fees (except SC/ST/PwD candidates) will be taken as incomplete and shall be liable for rejection.
OSSC Junior Clerk vacancy 2022 Remuneration
- The appointment to these posts will be on initial appointment carrying a remuneration of Rs 13,300/- per month (for 1 year) as per Odisha Group-C Posts (Contractual Appointment Amendment Rules, 2013 and amended up to date and Condition of Service will be guided by the above rules and other relevant Recruitment Rules in Force.
How to apply for OSSC Junior Clerk vacancy 2022
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEWUSER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
- by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.