Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts the National Qualifier Test (NQT) for IT engineering candidates in their last year of courses. The TCS NQT exam offers a chance to students to prove their job readiness.
TCS has recently announced that the registrations for TCS NQT are now open for candidates seeking jobs in the IT industry.
According to the company, students graduating in 2023 are only eligible for the exam. The exam will be held on multiple dates next dates.
Students from the following streams will be allowed to write the exam:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Engineering (M.E.)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognised educational institutes are also allowed.